Saturday, April 12, 2014

GO YELLOW WITH SHEINSIDE

DAY AND NIGHT WEAR Who said yellow is a difficult color? I believe it's one of my favorites! Especially when you combine it with blue. Never seen such a bright color combination. For today I have two different looks to share with you. Both are from the beautiful collection from Sheinside and both are in the color combination yellow and blue (also a perfect look for Easter right??).

For the first look I chose a daily outfit. You can wear this one when you go to the city for some shopping, when you are visiting the beach or just hang out with some of your friends on a terrace. I really like the pattern on this dress. It just look so amazing. This is also a easy step to combine the colors together, blue and yellow are already in the pattern. For this comfy look I added some sweet nude sandals but I made a color touch in the clutch. Paint your nails in a matching color and use your favorite sunnies for this look, off you go!

Dress: Sheinside
Sandals: Ivanka Trump
Clutch: Sheinside
Sunglasses: Sheinside
Nail Polish: Essie

The second look is all about a fun night out. Wearing bare legs with a good skirt in summer is just everything a girl wants. I really fell in love with this skirt. The peplum model is just great but I love the yellow details underneath the ruffles. Perfect basic to combine your yellow accessories with it! Wear some great neon heels and shirt but stay in contrast by adding a blue necklace and sequin colorful clutch! At last your lips. Wear them in a bright red color and your party outfit is ready!

Shirt: Sheinside
Skirt: Sheinside
Heels: Nine West
Clutch: Sheinside
Necklace: Sheinside
Lipstick: Clinique

8 comments:

  1. I like the color yellow very much, and both outfits are cute:)

    I wish you a huge Sunday!

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. These outfits are too cool!

    Most wanted Spring dresses and what's new in my closet on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog
    + GIVEAWAY here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute looks, love speccially first one
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post:
    How to wear tartan trend?
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the post ^_^ Thank you so much for sharing!

    I am following you on GFC now...Hope you will follow me back too!

    www.IndianBeautyCenter.Blogspot.in
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/5316813 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was most interested in your night yellow outfit as I would never have thought to wear yellow at night!
    Kiri
    http://www.fashionblender.com.au
    http://www.facebook.com/FashionBlender

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the heels of the second outfit <3
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. The night outfit is really up my street - the shirt is so elegant!

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/ - luxury sale updates and reduced designer clothing/accessories mentions!

    x

    ReplyDelete